Nobodinoz | Lin Français Wings Teether Ring
Pickup available at Bubba & Me
Usually ready in 2 hours
The wings teether ring from the Nobodinoz collection is made of linen collected from 100% French harvests.
Thanks to a perfect knowledge of fabric finishing, Nobodinoz has transformed linen into a soft and refined fabric. The teether ring will sooth baby while entertaining them. Naturally elegant with its contrast stitching details, it invites you to dream and stimulates imagination.
Their flax is cultivated in France, the weaving and finishing are done in Barcelona. This short-local production chain guarantees quality and minimizes the carbon footprint: the French Nobodinoz linen doesn’t fly or sail.
Take the teether ring off before washing the doudou.
For the teether ring upkeep, it is recommended to delicately rub it with coco oil, which is the best antibacterial to protect and take care of wood.
• 7 cm diameter (ring) x 21 cm
• Contrast stitching details
• Non-polished maple tree wood ring
• Non-mixed long French linen fibres: resistant and flexible.
• Linen soft to the touch, perfectly adapted to baby’s skin.
• Short-local production chain: their linen is cultivated in France, weaved, and ennobled in Barcelona and tailored in Barcelona workshops.
• Nobodinoz, designer brand, controls each creation and fabrication steps, without intermediaries
• Wrapping 100% biodegradable
• Made in Barcelona
Shipping & Returns
Free returns for a period of 30 days